Love You Mom

Dear ‘Mom’
There are a lot of things which I wanted to tell you but never expressed. 
First of all I would like to ‘Thank you’. 
But I thought, a couple of word ‘Thank you’ can be enough for you ? 
No, it can never be.

Mom, from my childhood, you taught me many things in the life. When I got upset you made me happy, when I felt depressed, you motivated me and when I became confused, you described me what to right and what to wrong. But mom the best thing you taught me for my whole life, is ‘Honesty’. 
Today everybody respect me just because of my honesty. Every time when I get respect, I remember you and that day....

That time I was in 4th standard. the day day when I came from school, was very happy you know very well. After all I got 50 rupees note that day in my school. When I shared with you, I thought you will also be happy, but not. You asked me ‘how you got?’ and I told ‘it was below on my class rooms table so I picked it..' 
you taught me this is wrong..,not a good habit and strictly told me to return that note to my class teacher.
I was not getting understand and felt vary angry. ‘Why you are telling like this.. I am not a thief… I got it by itself..." Too many things were moving in my small mind and in between this process that night passed away. 
Next morning I didn’t have my breakfast and didn’t talk to you as well. You were looking me and smiling too and because of this I was being angrier. When I was going to leave the home you made me remember again about that 50 rupees note. I went with my off and angry mood with out replying you.
I reached my class room and went to teacher, returned that note and explained everything. 
But After that moment what I watched, that was magic…everybody clapping for me and wishing me for my honesty and I..?? I started to cry....
Mom that day I understood the value of honesty which is still with me and will remain.

Mom I am not in that position where I can give you anything because for the whole life you will be donor for me. But on this special occasion I just want to give words to my feelings in the form of this poetry written by me.

I had to write ‘Friend’
I had to write ‘Support’
I had to write ‘Inspiration’
I had to write ‘Well Wisher’
I had to write ‘Teacher’
I had to write ‘God’
I had to write ‘Universe’

I had to write many words but there was limited Ink in my pen
By which I could write only one single word.

So I opened my pen and Wrote –
'Maa’

All words had been written.

#Yours Honestly,

Jitendra Parmar

I am writing a letter about how a mother teaches honesty to her child with the Max Life Insurance i-genius #YoursHonestly activity in association with BlogAdda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तुम मुस्कुराती हो तो..

ख़ामोशी भी बोलती है...

सुबह आती ही है...