"My Dad" - A Combination of Love and Fear

In This whole world, Boys become close to Mom and Girls become close to Dad. It is natural because of human psychology. So same thing is with me and I am too very close to my Mom.
From my childhood to now, I afraid to talk with you and as you know we never discussed much on any topic. Some time I wanted to share many things with you but didn’t. Some time I felt that I should say some sentences very frankly to you but didn’t.

Dad, in my childhood days, for me your face was face of strictness and face of fear. I never liked you on that time. But dad, now I understand, why you behave like that on that time. Just because of your fear I focused on my study and never went on wrong track.
There was not only fear, your love all so there which you never expressed like mom. But As being a child I never understood that love. I always thought that there is only mom who loves me in this world.

But that day first time I felt your true love.

Dad you remembered, when I was in 7th and mom went for there brothers home. Only you and I were there at our home. It was starting of rainy season. Whether effected me and I was on bed. I was eagerly waiting for mom but she didn’t come till night. My whole body was warm because of fever. In that condition some how I got slept. At mid night suddenly I felt there is some thing on my head, I opened my eyes and got surprised. There were you in front of me and keeping cold cloths on my forehead and treating me with #Vicks. When I looked at your face you smiled and said don’t worry I am there for you.
Dad that day first time I was able to know how you love me but don’t express.
As today my mind understand that what does it means to become a father my respect has been stronger for you. Today what I am, where I am, just because of you and your way of treatment.

Dad as you always says that “There is life to spend, but it is depend on you, where you want to spend.”

And now I understand the value this golden sentence.

Dad you are the best Dad in whole universe.


Thank you for being my Father.  

“This father’s day, I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.”   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तुम मुस्कुराती हो तो..

ख़ामोशी भी बोलती है...

सुबह आती ही है...