Giving Back

On that day I was being late, as soon as reached bus stop, I saw my bus is leaving, I ran and asked to stop, as it was last bus matching with my office timing, but it went. Suddenly a girl on Scooty came to me and said ‘come on, sit fast...we will catch’ I felt strange but sat back on her scooty. She drove fast, we reached next stop and I got that bus, which was just ready to leave. I was in hurry and as soon as I turned to thank her, she was gone. With out listening single ‘Thanks’, she went.
All were really strange!! 

Whole day that girl was in my mind. In evening I went for a coffee with my colleague near to our office. Suddenly we saw I girl In front of coffee shop, she was trying to make a blind man cross the road. It was the same girl who had left me at the bus stop. I really wanted to thank her for morning and this is the time when I could. I went to her and said “Hi, Remember me?" she look at me and replied “sorry, but no” I surprised, the girl who helped me in morning, she does not remember my face!  I reminded her and asked for a coffee. She said ‘ok’. There were questions in my mind, so I asked between chit chat on coffee table. “How you do this all, with out taking any credit?” she smiled and told “I am giving back which I got” again a question mark on my face “means??” “Means there is a story behind it” and than she told me her story.

“when I was in second year, going for my exam, that day I was being late so, was in hurry and my scooty racing fast, suddenly a truck came at a turn and I mate with an accident…that place was out of city and truck driver had left me in that situation… I was unconscious ... Blood was flowing continuously….but on that time a man came and took me hospital, informed to my parents and do all the things which was necessary on that time. When I came out of danger, my parents were there.., my friends were there…, my relatives were there, but….that man was not there. Even I don’t know his name. I wanted to say thanks to him, my parents wanted to thank him but we could never do. So this is my way to say thank to him every time when I helped anybody.”

I can see tears in her eyes. She had ended up her story.

But really, it was like an inspiration for me and my colleague too.
That day didn’t say Thanks to her in form of words but now I have started that process and motivating others too. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तुम मुस्कुराती हो तो..

ख़ामोशी भी बोलती है...

सुबह आती ही है...