TV Ads and Incidence

Some TV Ads and Incidence.

In todays life we can’t ignore ads around us. From road to television..Mobile to internet ads are every where. Each and Every brand want to publicity and publicity comes by ads. There are many ways of advertising but the TV Commercials are always become top of the table because they reach more and more people. Whole day we watch many ads on television even when people sleep and the possibility of watching TV become not enough, some teleshoping ads become still there on television.

Every ad make by creativity but some ads are really touch peoples feeling.

But here I am going to tell about some incidence when ad connect with our daily life like below-

1. That time I was in 6th standard and watching TV with parents. A film was coming on DD.., in between a break there was an Ad like ‘pyaar hua ikraar hua..pyar se fir kyun darta hai dil…Deluxe Nirodh’. I watched that and suddenly asked from my mom “Mummy ye Nirodh kya hota hai..?” Mom Shocked and looked to Dad’s eyes, Dad Smiled and told me smartly “Dawai hoti hai Beta”

2. My younger brother injured by cricket ball and Injury was there on his face. Mom were treating and scolding him, suddenly there was an ad on Television where Mr. Amitabh Bachchan Said “Is Dard Mein Bhi Kuchh Baat Hai”  it was for ‘Himani Fast Relief’. We all watched and I repeated “Is Dard Mein Bhi Kuchh Baat Hai”. My brother looked me like he will beat me and said “Pahle TV Se Bahar Nikal Ke Aa Fir Batata Hun Dard Me Kya Baat Hoti Hai” and We all Laughed.

3. one day we all were sit at home and planed to have cold drinks.., I was going to buy them from shop and asked to everybody about there favorite brand. My grand father was also there and when I asked to him he said “Wo Aamir Khan Wala, Jise Sir Utha Ke Peete Hain” I was Shocked that he didn’t remember brand name but he remembered Amir and Brand's Punch line (Coca Cola).

So guys these were some incidence when TV Ad connected with our daily life.

Now days there are many ads on Television but the ads, which are mostly, touch my sole, those are Madhuri’s “Ladke Rulate Nahi...” and IDBI Bank’s Ad Series.

Those are really superb.   

I am joining in on all the Pepsi IPL action in my own style with the #CrashThePepsiIPL activity at BlogAdda.”

All My Dear Readerds
This Pepsi IPL, it's not just about cricket. It's time to crash with your own created ad! Make your own Pepsi ad & if it's chosen, it could play on TV during Pepsi IPL! And hey, it doesn't end here… Even if you're chosen as a finalist, you stand a chance of winning a prize amount of Rs.1 lakh! So what are you waiting for guys?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तुम मुस्कुराती हो तो..

ख़ामोशी भी बोलती है...

सुबह आती ही है...