Follow Your Heart



 “Its your Exam time and you are doing this nonsense…??”

These were the words from a Father for his 12th Standard Son because He wrote something like poetry based on love.

I was that Son. Who didn't know that writing can gives a slap on face too.  After this incidence I didn't write for some next days. That was my first year of B.Sc, when I realized that there is a writer in myself, but when I thought about to take it seriously, my father and family became in front of my eyes. Anyway, I continued to write and study both. why I was writing I didn't know but it gave me an energy and piece of mind. I completed my graduation and took admission in PG College for Travel and Tourism Management because this was the field which I love after writing. Even my family wanted to put me in government jobs and here they were agree too with my decision because they thought that there can be a possibility for government job in this sector also. Well… I completed my PG and started work with a travel company which gave me a good package and position too.
Everybody was happy…because Money was coming…I was doing a Reputed job…Papa Happy…Family Happy…Relatives Happy… but what about me ???

I was doing this job because my family wanted to do, so that I did it in that way only.…results??? after some months I got bore and leaved that company. Why??? Because I was not fitting properly in companies requirement. How could I??  Doing job was never my priority.

After this decision, got a call from papa.

“Why You Did it ?”
 “Company was not very good”
“ OK...No issue..I Told You Earlier That Try something in Government sector”
“No Papa.., I have another offer from a company “
“Ohh !! that is why you leave previous…after some days, leave it too...what else we can expect from you…do what you want.”
Papa unhappy…

I joined another one with more better package and position.

So Family happy…

These all were keep going…for the world I was doing a better job, but for me, I was wasting my time. 
I always tried  to meat with people like me…who encourage my writing..who are the writers…and who knew, what is the value to listen your heart. By doing job I always felt that I am in a place like jail. 

Well..
after leaving my 3rd Company… I totally decided that now I will not going back in my previous field. I knew that, what it would mean, I was going to fight against many challenges. 

Talked to my family and there reaction was same as per my expectation.…Everybody Was Scolding upon me.

"how will money come…there is no future in writing…you doesn't realize your responsibilities..?"

and the famous dialogue “ Log Kya Kahenge…??”

After listening these all emotional Sentences, many times I thought about taking back step but I stood on my decision.. 

When you listen to your heart and take a decision to be with it strongly, than things also become change and come in your support. Some thing like same, happened with me In that critical condition. 

When I was fighting to my self, I got an offer to write something for an Advertising agency as a freelancer. For that they were not paying much but there was a chance to do what I wanted. and the at  the same time got an another offer from a travel company with a heavy package and the position of ‘State Sales Head’.

Now there was two ways..

First,  I could choose travel company where I was getting heavy money and great position….my family happiness…social status..etc etc…

and Second, I could listen my heart and go with Ad Agency as a freelancer, where I was not getting much money but satisfaction with my passion.

I closed my eyes…took a deep breath…and said “NO” to first…..

That was the point where I had broken the Jail and listened to my heart.

Today I am having a good money because of writing.., My family more happy than that time.., I have much more time as my own…having a good status in society.

And My Papa ??

He still say sometimes, “Government Jobs are better.”

But I know, Now He is happier to me. :) :) :)

 “I am participating in the #DilKiDealOnSnapdealactivity at BlogAdda in association with SnapDeal.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तुम मुस्कुराती हो तो..

ख़ामोशी भी बोलती है...

सुबह आती ही है...