Time Limit

It was Friday. Finally I had planned this weekend to go on long drive with my friends, have dinner on Dhabas and do all the things which we have done before. From Last some months we all are busy in our jobs, we need a break .., spend time with each others, do some masti.., but because of workload we are unable. Finally the most awaited time is going to come in action, when we were in position to do the things at our own way.
I was too happy this morning and doing things on my table, suddenly somebody wish me..
“Sir Good Morning…” it was simran, intern in our office. she is learning under my colleague Nancy. Nancy and me were in same department so some time Simran helped me also…well..I replied..
“Good Morning Simran…How are you??”
‘I Am Fine and Happy, as usual…’
“Hmm As usual..” I smiled.
Really as she said, her nature was ditto same. I never saw her upset. whatever the situation..she is always happy. Many times Nancy yelled at her even I too, but she never took on the heart and always replied with the sweet smile. Suddenly my Mobile Rang up, there was a call from my friend siddharth.
‘Hi Siddhu..Good Morning’
‘Good Morning..Bhai Cab Confirm kar di hai.,ab tu fail mat jaiyo’
‘Hey sid Don’t worry… U know, I am Much Excited more then u all…’
‘Hmm…Good Boy..ok lets meet in Evening…bye.
‘b.byeee’
 After disconnecting the phone I started working again on my PC. Beside of me Simran was working on Nancy’s PC because Nancy was on Leave. Suddenly there was the sound of screaming in my ears.
‘Mohit…’ it was boss. He was very angry and coming to me in my cabin. With in a second I stood at my place..
‘yes sir..’
‘you sent the Quotation to  Our Clint Mr Saini …right ??’
‘Yes sir..’ I replied..
‘Before sending…You Check your quotations??’
 ‘Yes sir..’
“What yes sir??? You know..,you sent a wrong Quotation…(Boss Shouted), is this your responsibility ?? U know...how much we are going to loose just because of your wrong quotation ??…30 Lac..,Idiot..”
Boss was shouting and hole office were looking at me… in between all of this, my mobile rang..it was sid’s call, I disconnect..and keep listening to boss…
‘Mohit..this is not a jock..tell me how u did it??’
‘S..sir...Mr Saini was in hurry and calling again and again because yesterday was  the ‘Time Limit’ to sending…and you also called me to sending immediate and Because of the haste I sent it wrong S.ssorry…”
‘Time Limit…u know what is the means of ‘Time Limit..?’… we have to be ready on Time..but still If you were not ready…you should ask for Extend time limit, instead of sending wrong Quotation..Idiot”
‘Sorry Sir’
‘Make it Again…and Send..Just Now.., with out any Mistake…Got It ??’
Yes sir…
boss went to his cabin after ruined my mood. here My mobile was ringing.., sid calling again and again.. I attend and said to him with anger,
‘I am not coming.., stop calling me..’
 I switched it off and angrily slammed down on the table. My mind had become totally up set now. after all, in front of hole office, there was insulted me.
‘Its OK Sir..’ Simran came to me with her smile..
‘Shut up..and Stop to showing your Battissi’ I shouted on her
She said “OK..” and leaved me alone…after 5 minutes she was again there with offering a one glass of water.
‘Lets do it sir…I Help you’ she said by giving me glass. I looked at her and after having a deep breath, we start working on Quotation and with in an hour, It was ready. Sent it to boss, after his clearance sent to client and pack my bag and leaved office with much upset mood. In front of the gate of office I saw simran, she was waiting for her bus. I realized that I was screaming for no reason. Went to her and said ‘sorry’.
She Smiled and said ‘Its OK sir’
‘Can I drop you… Because I m going there your home side??’
She said “OK’
At the time of driving bike, I told her about my weekend planning and the reason of my upset mood by which I shouted on her.
‘My home is there…’ she asked to stop bike. Before leaving, She invite me to come her home and offer me a cup of tea by her hand. My mood was totally upset and she was the one who knew the reason. so I said ‘OK’ she took me home and when we enter her small home, I met with an old man on wheel chair.., he was her dad. She went to him and gave a hug, and introduce me. then I saw a lady on bed.
“Who is she ??’ I asked
“She is my mom…can’t Talk…,suffering from cancer..”
“What ???” I shocked… after 1 minut silence she said
‘u sit I make tea for you..’
I looked her to go in kitchen, she was still smiling…and I was thinking about her family….her struggle.., her pain… and her lovely smile in this situation too.
“here it is your TEA” she offered me cup with smile…
I take cup and after some minutes silence.., I asked many questions in just one single word.
“How…??”
She smiled again and replied..
“ Sir, there is a ‘Time Limit’ of every moment of Life, Which can not be Extend…and yet we don’t know which moment is our last so that we have two options, first.., we can stay serious, Tensed, upset with facing the problems.., and second, we can Smile, Love, Care, help with facing the problem because, in both situations the moment will never going to wait for you.”
TEA had finished and I was looking at her face and thinking that she is just an intern in our office but here in life, she had taught me The Precious truth.
“Sir..Plan is still on” She smiled
“How ??”  
“when you switched off your mobile I got a phone call on office landline by your friend.” She laughed and told me to switch on my mobile.
“Ohh…!! Thanks Simran..Thanks for Everything”
 ‘welcome sir’  She replied after leaving her home I switched on my phone and called to siddharth’
“Hello...Siddhu ..Sorry Guys, I am coming”
“Sorry ke bachche…Ham kya tere ko (%#%#) lagte hain….”
he was abusing me and I...I was laughing and smiling because, now I truly understand the Real Value of ‘Time Limit’.

- Jitendra Parmar

This post is Part of  https://housing.com/lookup


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तुम मुस्कुराती हो तो..

ख़ामोशी भी बोलती है...

सुबह आती ही है...